The Thuraya XT satellite telephone is one of the most robust satellite telephones on the market.
It has been specially designed for use in extreme situations. With an IP protection class of 54, it resists almost any weather.
The very compact design of the Thuraya XT and the low weight make it the perfect companion for your expedition or your rescue.
- Telephony via satellite
- SMS text messages
- Fax 9.6 kbit / second
- Mobile internet via GmPRS. Download/Upload: 60/15 kbit/second
- GPS (Position and Waypoint) functions
- Organizer with calendar and alarm functions
The device is protected against dust and water IP54. Thus, the device remains ready for use in all living conditions. Send GPS position as SMS / E-Mail
The device can send the current position via SMS or e-mail. So your relatives know where you are.
- Weight: 5.9 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 405 x 400 x 120 mm 15.95 x 15.75 x 4.73 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -25°C to +60°C -13°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- TNC connector
- Thuraya XT satellite telephone
- Battery, 2520 mAh
- Travel charger (incl. 3 adapters for EU, UK, China)
- hands-free speakerphone
- USB data cable
- User manual (English)
- quick start Guide
- CD incl. User manual
- Warranty Card