Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M
The BGAN HNS 9502 M2M satellite modem from Hughes enables M2M data connections around the world.
Whether you want to monitor data on an oil rig in the Pacific, a weather station in the South American rainforest, or on the mountains of the Himalayas. With the BGAN HNS 9502 M2M, your data remains up-to-date.
Operation as a BGAN modem is also possible.
- M2M data transmission
- Remote SMS Wake-up / Control
- Streaming (after Activation)
The Hughes9502 has an always-on context that periodically pops up an external IP address. If the address is not reached, the terminal will restart and automatically reconnect to the network.
The Always-On function prevents a data connection from being terminated.
The Hughes 9502 has a firewall that provides the following settings:
- Block / allow IP addresses or address ranges via Whitelist / Blacklist
- Block / allow e-mail communication via SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and Secure SMTP
- Block / allow protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, SKIP, GRE, ESP, and AH IP protocols
- Block / allow HTTP / HTTPS
- Block / allow data transfer via FTP
Remote SMS Wake-up / Control
The Hughes 9502 can be alert by SMS and, if desired, the data connection can be set up or terminated.
- Dimensions: height 150 mm / width: 200 mm / depth: 45 mm
- Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Power consumption: TX / RX <20W, Narrow Beam 3W, Idle, 1W
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Interfaces: LAN (RJ-45), USB, RS-232
- Dust and splash water protected: IP40 transceiver, IP65 antenna
- No minimum consumption per connection with BGAN M2M (For normal BGAN terminals, 100K per connection is calculated)
- Minimum unit 1K with BGAN M2M (with BGAN 100K)
- Integrated "IP Watchdog", "Always on" connection possible.