The five phases
Typically the process consists of five phases.
Phase 1: The request
Receipt of customer request for complex IoT project with specified requirements.
Phase 2: The evaluation
The following questions may apply:
- Where will the project be located at?
- What communication service covers the area; GSM/LTE/SAT?
- Which technology is needed; sensors, data loggers, power supply?
- Is there a license required?
- What would the approx. data volume be?
CPN gives you all the experience you need to find the right solution for your complex IoT project.
Our examples of realized IoT projects in different market segments:
- pipeline monitoring/control
- well site automation and surveillance
- environmental monitoring
- control of remote alarm systems
- monitoring offshore wind parks
We are the right partner for you!
Phase 3: Proof of Concept (PoC)
This phase is key to successful IoT projects.
Challenges you will face:
- Fast development and delivery of a functional prototype
We have access to a wide range of proven and reliable industrial components like:
Remote Terminal Units, power Supplies, battery backups, switches, Power over Ethernet injectors which have already been used in different successful deployed IoT projects.
Our experience and knowledge will speed up the development of your IoT project!
More than 4.500 CPN Enclosures installed globally.
- Support yourcustomer during the field-testing
- Eliminate failures in the setup or concept in cooperation with yourcustomer, if necessary
- Finalize the PoC successful
Phase 4: The selling
Everything could be so easy during the phase of the selling.
- With a successful PoC at hand your customer is aware of the benefits a running IoT system brings to his company and his business
- You as the supplier, in cooperation with us, are informed about all costs of the deployed solution
- Your customer has all the needed information to make a fast decision and sign a contract
Phase 5: The Rollout
Here the money is lost or won.
We are integrating as much as possible of thecomponents for the IoT solution into the CPN Enclosures. All CPN Enclosures are pre-cabled and tested, ready for installation in the field. Install just one IP 67 protected box and the required antennas -; that’s it!
This is significantly reducing time and costs of the deployment of the IoT solution and installation of the equipment at the site.