The CPN Enclosure M2M MULTITECH-LoRaWan Battery Backupincludes all the necessary components to feed an internal mounted Hughes 9502 M2M BGAN satellite terminal and a MULTITECH CONDUIT V1.5 SPI LoRaWan Gateway with the required power. Running the LoRaWan network via the reliable IP connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) in rural areas.
The system also includes an industrial power supply and a powerful Batter Backup to protect the system against external power failures. The transmission of the data will be ensured for a limited time, even when the external power source is interrupted at the unmanned site.
The MULTITECH CONDUIT V1.5 SPI LoRaWan Gateway installed inside the CPN Enclosure is protected against harsh weather conditions. It is specially designed for unmanned installations with harsh weather conditions (IP 67, wide temperature range) and instable electrical power supply.
The CPN Enclosure M2M MULTITECH-LoRaWan Battery Backup is a ready to install solution. Simply build up LoRaWan Networks in rural areas for machine-to-machine (M2M) and IoT applications such as:
- Mining, Oil and gas
- Environmental monitoring,
The CPN Enclosure M2M MULTITECH-LoRaWan Battery Backup is a cost-effective, always-on, real-time, high-speed IoT- System which contains:
- Double circuit Breaker
- Phoenix 120/240V AC/DC 50/60 Hz industrial power supply (QUINT-PS/1AC/24DC/ 5/CO)
- Puls uninterruptible power supply (UPS) (UBC10.241-N1)
- Moxa unmanaged switch (EDS-205A-T)
- IP 67 protected for installations in harsh environments Easy to install
- Dual Loop High Gain Antenna (gain 10dBI) for LTE Operation, 698-960 and 1710-2700 MHz
Special BGAN M2M Service plans that dramatically lower monthly cost are available.