CPN Enclosure M2M EXPLORER 540
The CPN Enclosure M2M EXPLORER 540 is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for the Cobham EXPLORER 540® M2M BGAN satellite terminal.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-66, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations.
It shield the satellite modem from accumulation of dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
The CPN Enclosure M2M EXPLORER 540 includes all necessary passive components and will completely pre assembled.
please login to see prices
- Dimensions: ...
- Dust and Water: IP-66 protection class
- Input Voltage power supply: 120 / 240V AC
- Output Voltage power supply: 24V DC (18-29.5 V DC)
- Output current power supply: 5A at 24V
- Input voltage UPS: 24V DC
- Output Voltage UPS (normal mode): typ. 0,23V lower than input Voltage
- Output Voltage UPS (bufer mode): 22,25V DC
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- TÜV Certificate / CB Report
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 2 x Serial (1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-422/485)
- Nominal capacity UPS
- 20 h (250mA to 10,5 V) 5,00 AH
- 10 h (450mA to 10,5V) 4,5 AH
- 5 h (750mA to 10,2V) 3,75 AH
- 1 h (2,85 A to 9V) 2,85 AH
- 15 min (9 A to 9V) 2,25 AH
- Power Supply
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Serial Device Server
- Enclosure - standard color RAL 7001 (grey)
- 2 pcs Myers Hub for external wiring of costumer equipment and power
- Fused Terminal Block on the AC Line
- Aluminum mounting plate inside w/DIN rail
- Electrical grounding, central grounding point
- Circuit breaker
- Inside cabling
- Antenna Cable Hughes 9502 M2M
- 10m, 25m
- Wall-mount, incl. mounting kit
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)