CPN Enclosure for Ka-Sat Pro
The CPN Enclosure for Ka-Sat Pro is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for Ka-Sat satellite modem.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-66, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations.
It shield the satellite modem from accumulation of dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
The CPN Enclosure for Ka-Sat Pro includes all necessary passive components and will completely pre assembled.
please login to see prices
- Dimensions: 400 x 405 x 165 mm
- Dust and Water: IP-66 protection class
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V AC
- Output Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- TÜV Certificate / CB Report
- Mounting options for Cisco Router
- Air cooling with thermostatically controlled fan
- 2 x Ethernet RJ-45
- Power Supply
- Enclosure - standard color RAL 7001 (grey)
- Wall-mount, incl. mounting kit
- 2 pcs Myers Hub for external wiring of costumer equipment and power
- Fused Terminal Block on the AC Line
- Aluminum mounting plate inside w/DIN rail
- Electrical grounding, central grounding point
- Circuit breaker
- Inside cabling
- Heating optional
- Antenna Cable
- 10m, 30m
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)