CPN Enclosure Class 2
The CPN Enclosure Class 2 is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for the Cobham EXPLORER 300 / 500 / 510 & Hughes 9202 BGAN Terminals.
The CPN Enclosure Class 2 includes an industrial grade power supply (110 – 240 V AC) to feed the internal mounted satellite terminal with the required power.
The internal mounted industrial power supply and our IP 67 rated cable glands makes it possible to use standard Ethernet- and power cables - up to 100 meter - for the installation of the CPN Enclosure Class 2. No special cables are required anymore!
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-67, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations of the BGAN. It shield´s the satellite modem from accumulation – dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
please login to see prices
- Condition Monitoring
- Weather or seismic stations
- Remote Office
- Enclosure IP-67
- Aluminum baseplate
- DIN rail
- Circuit breaker
- Inside wiring
- Cable glands
- Puls Power Supply 24V 60W (ML60.242)
- - 40°C to +70°C
- -40°F to 158°F
- Weight: 4.8 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 400 x 250 x 120 mm 15.75 x 9.84 x 4.72 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -25°C to +60°C -13°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V AC
- Power Consumption: Max 60 W