CPN Enclosure Class 2 for Cobham Heating
The CPN Enclosure Class 2 for Cobham Heating is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for the Cobham EXPLORER 300, 500 & 510 BGAN Terminals.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-67, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations of the BGAN.
It shield´s the satellite modem from accumulation – dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
please login to see prices
- Condition Monitoring
- Weather or seismic stations
- Remote Office
- Weight: 5.7 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 400 x 250 x 120 mm 15.75 x 9.84 x 4.72 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -40°C to +60°C -40°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- Breakoutbox: Ethernet (RJ-45), 10/100Mbps
- Phone or fax: 2 wire (RJ-11)
- DC input: max. 19VDC*
- Breakout Cable Kit Heating (Connection Cable w/ Breakout Box & power cable)
- 10m, 25m, 50m, 75m
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)