CPN Enclosure Class 2 for Cobham
The CPN Enclosure Class 2 for Cobham is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for the Cobham EXPLORER 300, 500 & 510 BGAN Terminals.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-67, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations of the BGAN.
It shield´s the satellite modem from accumulation – dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
The CPN Enclosure Class 2 for Cobham is also available as cooling or heating version, giving you the opportunity to choose exactly the right CPN Enclosure for your requirements.
please login to see prices
- Condition Monitoring
- Weather or seismic stations
- Remote Office
- Weight: 4.8 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 400 x 250 x 120 mm 15.75 x 9.84 x 4.72 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -25°C to +60°C -13°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- Breakoutbox: Ethernet (RJ-45), 10/100Mbps
- Phone or fax: 2 wire (RJ-11)
- DC input: max. 19VDC*
- Connection Cable w/ Breakout Box:
- 10m, 25m, 50m, 75m (Breakout box can be easily detached for installation through conduit)
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)