CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Hughes
The CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Hughes is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for Hughes 9211-HDR satellite terminal.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-67, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations of the Hughes 9211-HDR satellite terminal.
It shield the satellite modem from accumulation of dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather.
The CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Hughes is also available as heating version, giving you the opportunity to use your Hughes 9211-HDR satellite terminal in very cold and rough environments.
please login to see prices
- Condition Monitoring
- Weather or seismic stations
- Remote Office
- Weight: 5.9 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 405 x 400 x 120 mm 15.95 x 15.75 x 4.73 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -25°C to +60°C -13°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- TNC connector
- Connection Cable w/ Breakout Box:
- 10m, 25m, 50m, 75m (Breakout box can be easily detached for installation through conduit)
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)