Maybe you mean: 'agro' or 'partner' or 'enclosure-m2m-basic' or 'enclosure-m2m-standard' or 'enclosure-m2m-battery-backup' or 'enclosure-m2m-540-two-piece'
CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Cobham
The CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Cobham is a non-metallic, ruggedized protection enclosure for Cobham EXPLORER® 710 satellite antennas.
With an Ingress Protection Class of IP-67, it is specifically designed to enable permanent outdoor installations of the EXPLORER® 710 antenna. It shield the satellite modem from accumulation of dust, debris and water, or the effects of harsh temperatures and weather. The CPN Enclosure Class 1 for Cobham is also available as heating version, giving you the opportunity to use your EXPLORER® 710 in very cold and rough environments.
- Condition Monitoring
- Weather or seismic stations
- Remote Office
- Weight: 5.9 kg (without satellite terminal)
- Dimensions: 405 x 400 x 120 mm 15.95 x 15.75 x 4.73 inches
- Dust and Water: IP-67 protection class
- Temperature: -25°C to +60°C -13°F to +131°F operating
- Non-penetrating pole mount
- Mounting diameter: 2.5 - 6.4 cm
- TNC connector
- HF connection cable:
- 10m, 25m, 50m, 75m, 100m
- special cable length on request
- Earth Stud (price on request)
- External hinges (price on request)
- Tamper-proof screws (price on request)